1. Create your favicon. Size: 32x32 pixels, 100 pixels / inch. Save it as .PNG
2. Go to www.convertico.com upload the PNG favicon you created and convert it to .ICO
3. Go to your weebly website (EDIT mode).
4. Create a new page (that you will later hide). I named this page Favicon.
5. Drag-and-drop FILE.
6. Upload the .ICO format of your favicon.
7. Publish your website.
8. Go to the new page you created. In my case, the Favicon page.
9. Now you can see the FILE you uploaded. Click DOWNLOAD.
10. Grab the URL link of the file. It will look something like this:
http://YOUR WEBSITE URL ADDRESS/uploads/1/4/4/9/1478965/YOUR FAVICON NAME.ico
11. Edit this code: <link rel="shortcut icon" href="URL OF YOUR FAVICON"/>
<link rel="shortcut icon"http://www.examplewebsite.com/uploads/1/4/4/9/1478965/examplefavicon.ico"/>
This is a very important step.
12. Now that your code is ready, go to SETTINGS, embed the code to HEADER CODE and FOOTER CODE.
13. Go to every page (active and visible) that you have on your website. Click ADVANCED SETTINGS, and embed the code to the HEADER and FOOTER CODE.
14. You can now hide (don't delete) the page you created (I named this page, Favicon) where you uploaded your favicon in .ICO format.
15. Publish your website!
You now have a favicon using your free weebly website!
If you have any questions on how to set this up, feel free to MESSAGE ME. I may upload a How-to video soon as well.